Serene Journey


I've been enjoying a blog that I just stumbled across. It's all about Simple Tips to Enjoy Life. The main writer, Sherri, provides practical, organizational, and inspiring ways to find the beauty and joy in living a simple life. You can browse her site by clicking the image above.

Today I'm posting a link to a post on Serene Journey with "10 Tips for Meditation." If you're like me, it's helpful to be find some fresh ideas about how to press pause on a day, stop, and focus.

If you get a minute, go check it out.
10 Tips:

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Hi Kleigh,

I just wanted to stop in, say hi and that I'm flattered. It makes me really happy to know that you are enjoying our site so much.

I agree that remembering to take time out of each day to stop, relax, breathe and recharge is so important. It doesn't always happen but it's a great thing to aspire to :) I hope you had a lovely weekend with your family!

Sincerely,
Sherri