10 Quotes




10 Quotes.
10 People.
1 Topic.

..
..
I'm gonna pray now. Anybody want anything? ~Flip Wilson

The less I pray, the harder it gets; The more I pray, the better it goes. ~Martin Luther

When you pray for anyone, you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him. ~Norman V. Peale

Real prayer comes not from gritting our teeth but from falling in love. —Richard Foster

By prayer we couple the powers of heaven to our helplessness, the powers which can capture stongholds and make the impossible possible. ~O. Hallesby

Prayer begins where human capacity ends. - Marian Anderson

I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. ~Abraham Lincoln

Any concern too small to be a prayer is too small to be a burden. - Corrie TenBoom

The value of consistent prayer is not that He will hear us, but that we will hear Him. ~Wm. McGill

Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. ~Soren Kierkegaard

We look upon prayer as a means of getting things for ourselves; the Bible's idea of prayer is that we may get to know God Himself. ~Oswald Chambers



..
..
.

0 comments: